Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Peterson Guerrier


I would like to introduce you all to an amazing artist and good friend of mine who is a starving artist like most and wanted to express his talent for you all to see. His uniqueness and style of combining paint and digital art is what really makes him different. His painting techniques and how his brain comes up with these rare but beautiful canvases always intrigued me and I hope his work inspires you as well.

“I sleep in the hopes that I will be blessed with yet another day to dab life onto a blank canvas. My creations evolve from various translations of life experiences, and from these I aim to inspire others to tell their stories through their own expressions of creativity.”-P. Guerrier

Get to know:


1. Do you sell any of your work?


I used to have a terribly difficult time parting with my pieces. Then I noticed one day how much I have accumulated over the years being so attach doesn't help the creative process looking back at old pieces is not healthy, for any artist.... Yes, most of my work have been sold at City Art factory "Downtown Orlando" on the webs and also at various art shows and functions. There’s something so fulfilling knowing that someone own one of your creations a piece of you.

 2. Contact info:

you can always reach me at:



3. What are you working on at the moment?

At the moment I'm currently working on my Photography series and also My first solo Art exhibit and planning on releasing my first photography/ art book.


4. Any advice you can give to other designers/artists?

Never ever gives up no matter what anyone tells you, whatever you find your difficulty in challenge that. Only that can make you better at your craft.
 


Some of his Paintings:












Some of his Photography:



 

No comments:

Post a Comment